Official inaugurated in 2010, Saigon Cargo Service Corporation (SCSC) provides the market with the first air cargo terminal to follow international standards at Tan Son Nhat international airport. It meets the most stringent requirements of the aviation industry and airlines all over the world.
SCSC Air-cargo terminal is located at the Southwest passenger terminal of Tan Son Nhat international airport on the area of 143,000 m2, including 3 main areas :
- Apron area: 52,421 m², suitable for 3 x B747F aircraft or 5 x A321 aircraft at the same time
- Cargo area: 26,670 m² with a terminal handling capacity of 200,000 tons of cargo (phase 1) and 350,000 tons of cargo (phase 2).
- Warehouse, parking lots, traffic road, auxiliary facilities and a modern office building: 64,000 m2.
In April 2011, SCSC has officially become a member of International Ground Handling Conference (IGHC) under International Air Transport Association (IATA). Moreover, SCSC has achieved IATA’s Safety Audit for Ground Operation (ISAGO), TAPA A certification by the Transported Asset Protection Association and certification of cargo security requirements to Europe RA3. All of them has demonstrated SCSC’s efforts, constantly striving to improve knowledge and technology in order to ensure safety and security in service of goods, providing top quality at most competitive price to all customers.
On August 3rd 2018, the Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange (HOSE) announced the listing and celebrated the official trading of shares of Saigon Cargo Service Corporation (SCSC) with the stock code: SCS. This event continues to create trust among many investors, as well as favorable conditions for SCSC to attract more capital to develop stably and sustainably in the future.
Currently, SCSC is serving more than 30 leading airlines in the world and region that has routes to Vietnam. SCSC aims to establish as the role model in Vietnam and adjacent regions, and determines to be the first choice for air cargo service in Vietnam.
- The first modern air cargo terminal in Viet Nam
- The largest scope in the country: 14.3 ha, capacity of 3 Boeing 74a aircrafts, 7-400F or 8 Boeing 737; total cargo area is 9.1 ha for capacity of 200,000 tons of cargo per year (phase 1) and 350,000 tons of cargo per year (phase 2)
- Modern facilities : Hermes UK Management Infromation System, TAPA’s Freight Security Requirements (SFR); CCTV surveilance camera system 24/7; Cargo management system (CMS); Cargo 2000 standard (C2K); Truck control system (TCS);…
Office and terminal: